10 August 2009

Game back on.

So if the turts had to write an essay on 'How I spent my summer vacation', I'm pretty sure it would go something like this........ sleeping......



Everyone is bunkered down in their designated summer hideouts. No standing water to be seen anywhere. I did get a visual on turt1 and am impressed that the bee dot looked as good as new. I'll post up some pics later. On the west side, the reservoir has finally dropped enough to resume persecution of the 'hopping green blight', as I so fondly think of them. Start working on your aim, dudes, it's time to polish off the cannons.

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2009 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Steven said...

Yeah, I'm game for frog sniping. Just let me know when and I'll make the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home