29 June 2009

98 degrees in the shade

I thought turtle one had moved and tried hard to find her but she eluded me. I know she's in there I just didn't want to tear the place up too much. But my gps reading was the same as Steven's so I think she's in the same place. I moved the flag to the new location. She's under the densest understory under the eucs, a bit closer to the HP swale. Everyone else was in their proper spots. I did get a visual on turtle 5 as her flag has been wandering around, and just to make sure there really are turtles out there. I don't think she woke up. I'm pretty sure the broken valve on the water tank has been fixed although by the time I got up there I must have had head stroke and forgot to check. However, the water in the drainage is not flowing and I expect it will dry up soon.
The receiver worked fine, thanks to Steven's noticing that the power strip was not turned on. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2009 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Janeothejungle said...

head stroke? Is that what you get when you topple over from the heat?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home