19 April 2009

Females.....sheesh.


Well, the late shift last night was entertaining in that I got to watch a little bobcat stalk a rabbit up close. Here is my terrible picture (it was 11pm, cut me some slack).

Also, one of the girls that we tagged in the HP swale decided she had enough of country living and is now back in the reservoir. Everyone else was where Hawk left them and transmitter 6 is still blowing out eardrums.

Got home at 1am and, oh, look at that, I have the 10am shift this morning.............grumble grumble

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2009 at 9:35 PM , Blogger R Olsen said...

If I turn the brightness of my monitor up, close my right eye and tilt my head to the left, I can make out the bobcat in the photo... or is it the moon? In other words, I don't see it. But thanks for covering the late shift.

 
At April 21, 2009 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Janeothejungle said...

Listen ChickenHole. Just because you are getting old and have trouble discerning what is (almost) CLEARY a bobcat does not mean said bobcat isn't there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home